she's crafty...and she's just my type

8.17.2006

etsy shop unveiling

Hey, blog! Look at this!


Ruby Sparrow - my Etsy shop!



I finally decided to open this up to the public, if you will. It's been up for a month or so, and I've held off on promoting it much because I wanted to add some more things, but I thought, eh, might as well show off what I have now. I'm hoping to add some more things - more flower pins, some bracelet/cuff things, embroidered tea towels, more onesies - in the next couple weeks. I've sold one item already, which was a great experience. It's nice to make things for people, especially when they pay you cash money.

Enjoy! Buy things! haha.

- d

1 Comments:

Blogger ybjn293 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

12:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home