she's crafty...and she's just my type

7.14.2006

Hey blog.

I've been on the crafty tip lately, because I sort of have the idea of setting up a little Etsy shop. I've been working on some things for it, and making up the banner and all that, but I'm not entirely sure that what I'm making will sell. Hmmm. But right now, I don't have much else to do as far as making money, so I might as well!

crochet flowers



That's pretty much what I've been up to this week, and I have some other things finished, too. I always used to have these little schemes when I was a kid about how to make money - selling Kool Aid at my mom's yard sale, starting a dog-walking business, founding a Babysitter's Club knockoff - that never quite panned out. Except for the Kool Aid. And this sort of feels like that all over again, in some ways.

But we'll see! Perhaps I will become the world's first flower-crocheting millionaire.

love,
dayna

1 Comments:

Blogger Jos said...

You make such cute stuff!!!

(and i'm glad you sent me one in the pringles can swap!!) LOOOVEEE it :-D

1:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home