she's crafty...and she's just my type

11.04.2005

Stuffed Knitty Kitty Cat.

Wow, yeah. This whole grad school thing is really interrupting my knitting time. The only thing I've finished recently is a twee little stuffed kitty for my friend's birthday, way back in Oct. Feast your eyes:





And one more of my real kitty and her new pal:




Pattern can be found right here.

yarn: Plymouth Encore worsted (75% acrylic, 25% wool) and a bit of Bernat Cotton Tots for the white and pink bits.

needles: plastic Lion Brand DPNs, size 5

notes: This was a quick and fun knit. I modified the pattern a bit to use DPN's for the torso and head, instead of knitting them flat because seams are my enemy. My friend liked it a lot!

pattern: Hello Kitty Knitting Pattern

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home