she's crafty...and she's just my type

9.18.2005

no camera. : (

Sadly, my digital camera has stopped working. I'm hoping this is a temporary problem, but I have a strong suspicion that the porr thing has bitten the dust. So, my blog is kind of on hiatus for a while, because no photos equals boring. I may add some recipes though.

Knitting-wise, I finished another minisweater, in chocolate brown, and started on a plain old k2p2 rib scarf with some Noro Kureyon in this colorway:



Neat! I've had it for about a year, and I've been going back and forth about what to do with it. I though about making handwarmers, or the Edgar scarf from the Fall Knitty. I was being really indecisive, and the colors of the Kureyon were making me think of fall in a pleasant way, so I just picked it up and started knitting. We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home