she's crafty...and she's just my type

8.17.2005

Shh...top secret baby project.

I really have been knitting a lot lately, but what I'm working on is top secret classified information. And man! I really want to share, but I just can't until my friend's baby shower in November. It's gonna be cuuuuute! So that gives us all something to look forward to.

There seem to be a rash of babies in my life lately (haha, rash is maybe not the right word, it sounds a little bad...like a plague of babies, or an infestation) so I'm on the lookout for good baby patterns. I love the Debbie Bliss and Rowan patterns from Kim Hargreaves. So sweet!

Still haven't had a chance to visit the yarn stores yet - one in Chapel Hill called Knit a Bit, and one in Carrboro called Yarns, Etc. Both look good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home